RhoElements app does not re-open after being closed

I have an existing Rhodes app that I have converted to a RhoElements app.   When I first install the application, it runs fine until the app is closed.  When the app is re-opened, it does not get passed the splash screen.  The Windows loading animation appears and does not go away.  I have to uninstall the application and reinstall it in order to get it to work.

I have not purchased a license for the device yet since I'm still in the development phase.  Could the app be getting stuck trying to open the licensing screen the second time it is opened?  The license screen opens and I cancel out of it during the first load.

Additional Note: The device I'm testing on is an MC65.

Robin West
Can you attached your build

Can you attached your build.yml file for the project?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Joe Rider
I've attached the build.yml

I've attached the build.yml file and the log file with MinSeverity = 1.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Evgeny Vovchenko
Attach also log from device,

Attach also log from device, pls with MinSeverity=1

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Joe Rider
I've attached another log

I've attached another log file from additional testing and this issue is still present.  The only thing that I see that may be a problem is "Core::CSync::Run| Thread Handle NULL".

I've also noticed that when the app does launch the first time, the Windows spinner appears and does not go away.  The app becomes progressively slower until it doesn't respond to user input at all.  If the app is closed, then it will not open as described above.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Darryn Campbell
How do you close application

How do you close application ?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Darryn Campbell
I close the application by

I close the application by selecting the 'X' in the right corner of the device's toolbar.  (The native toolbar, not my application's toolbar)

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Konstantin Rybas
Can you pls try close app

Can you pls try close app using menu/exit

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Joe Rider
The behavior is the same when

The behavior is the same when the application is closed using the menu -> exit option.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Joe Rider
FWIW when I add "non_motorola

FWIW when I add "non_motorola_device" to the capabilities section of my build.yml, the app closes and opens normally.  However, I require use of the Barcode API's so this is not a solution for me.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Joe Rider
I found out that the issue

I found out that the issue was I was calling Barcode.disable() in the on_deactivate_app method.  When I removed this line, the app opened and closed as expected whether the 'X' or the Menu -> Exit option was used to close it.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Divyansh Madan
This might helphttps:/
Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’