ActiveSync via Bluetooth

Hi

Has anyone managed to get an MC70 to establish an ActiveSync Link via Bluetooth?

Unfortunately I cannot test at this time as I do not have Bluetooth on my Laptop.

I have a customer who manages to pair the MC70 to a USB Bluetooth adaptor, but he is unable to establish an ActiveSync Link.

Are there any Gotchas we need to know about?

Regards

Andy Doorty
I have been able to have a

I have been able to have a working set up the Active Sync via Bluetooth. I was having trouble at first because I was trying to set up an ActiveSync Bluetooth connection and it would not work. I believe I had first make a Serial Connection Blue tooth connection. I believe configuration information is in some BT documentation on DevCentral.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Jim Fuccello
    Please use the BTExplorer

Please use the BTExplorer Wizard to establish the ActiveSync session.  Follow the directions that the BTExplorer Wizard provides.

Note that there are seperate instructions for the PC side with regard to your BT stack choice and it's comport.  Please refer to the vendor documentation for the PC side.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Andrea, There is a setup

Andrea,

There is a setup guide for WinXP SP2 available at http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=3163

Best Regards,

Ian Hatton

EMEA Channels

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’