RhoElements application comes with a blank page on second click of the app shortcut

My RhoElements application comes with a blank page when I try to start the application for the second time from the app shortcut. It requires me to Force Stop and Clear Data to start the app again.

Please help

Divyansh Madan
which device are you using?

which device are you using?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Brandon Headrick
To the best of my knowledge,

To the best of my knowledge, RhoElements apps only work on the ET1.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Sukesh Kumar
Hi Divyansh,I am using

Hi Divyansh,

I am using Motorola ET1

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Divyansh Madan
Just to confirm,Are you using

Just to confirm,Are you using an app which has to preload a lot of data or is it just a basic app?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Sukesh Kumar
Hi Divyansh,The app has the

Hi Divyansh,

The app has the following flow:

1. Scan a bar code on click of a Scan button. The button click enables the default scanner using JavaScript.
  2. Use the scanned code to look for information from two different webservices. This is an AJAX call to the ruby script to interact with the webservice and mashup the data from both the webservices.
  3. Show the details in form of a table (with 2 columns and 8 rows), and show the images in form of a gallery. This is juery code.

Please let me know if you need some other information. Thanks

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Divyansh Madan
instead of using the

instead of using the javascript for enabling the scanner,can you use the ruby code because the issue maybe because of the loading of the javascript??

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Sukesh Kumar
The problem got fixed by

The problem got fixed by removing gradient css from buttons and tabs of the page.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’