OK as an update:
I pulled the below out of the Build.yml and the build on RhoHub completed, however when I put the app onto a device it renders very poorly, and the images are not sene and most importantly, the barcode scanner does not work. (note: it all works when built locally):
sdk: "Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional DTK (ARMV4I)"
I also tried a remote build aimed at Android. The rendering was better however the barcode scanner again did not work. (again note that the barcode scanner does work when built locally).
I can only assume that remote builds are currently not supported on the released version of Rholements v2.
Sorry about the late reply but RhoHub builds via RhoStudio should work properly with RhoElements v2.1. We added support for RhoElements windows mobile & win32 builds on RhoHub in October.