9090 new display and SPB 2.1

Anyone loaded SPB2.1 onto a WM9090 with the new display? I have 40 OCT 07 build 9090's that work fine until SPB is loaded and the units either warm or cold booted. The units come back up with a (very) corrupted screen (greys and other colours) that you cant do anything with. The only way to recover is to Clean Boot. The devices work OK if I warm/cold boot without SPB2.1. The 9090's are 128/128 if that helps.
Any thoughts?
Peter Walsh
Hi Andy, This sounds like

Hi Andy,

This sounds like there could obviously be a possible incompatibility issue between SPB v2.1, and the new Screens on the WM9090. Therefore, I suggest that you open a new Case with our Brno Technical Helpdesk - plus, highlight this issue back to James Morley-Smith as well, for some further testing & investigation, asap.

Best Regards,

Peter.
Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Peter Walsh
Hi Andy, This sounds like

Hi Andy,

This sounds like there could obviously be a possible incompatibility issue between SPB v2.1, and the new Screens on the WM9090. Therefore, I suggest that you open a new Case with our Brno Technical Helpdesk - plus, highlight this issue back to James Morley-Smith as well, for some further testing & investigation, asap.

Best Regards,

Peter.
Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Andrew Wood
Panic Over. I have tried

Panic Over.

I have tried with some of the terminals back here in the Symbol office and can not reproduce the issue. I have asked the customer to change their home page to Google/BBC and we dont get the issue on site. It appears its what the application is asking the screen to display that causes the issue. I have asked for the HTTP to see what is happening.
Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’