RhoGallery in Windows Mobile / Phone

I know that in order to use RhoGallery in iOS one has to buy a Distribution Certificate (Apple's Enterprise Program) but what about Windows Mobile and Windows Phone? According to Microsoft, the only available way to install apps in Windows Phone is through the Marketplace so I don't know how RhoGallery circumvents this rule.

Or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Mark Nongkhlaw
Windows Mobile means version

Windows Mobile means version 6.1/6.5

Windows Phone >= version 7 as on today.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

DIVYANSH MADAN
did you try the normal

did you try the normal procedure to do it.i.e. inviting the customer and then following the link that you get in the email?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

João Ramos
No, I'm currently evaluating

No, I'm currently evaluating RhoHub and RhoGallery and I can't setup an environment in order to create an app in a gallery for Windows Phone to test it.

In fact, I just tried to add a new build in RhoHub and there isn't an option for Windows Phone. Does this mean that I can't even distribute my apps to Windows Phone using RhoGallery?

Message was edited by: João Ramos

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

DIVYANSH MADAN
According to me ,there is

According to me ,there is nothing like it cant install it,you ll have to go to settings and then applications and then there must be something sayin install non marketplace apps,then you will have to enable it if its disabled and then you should be good.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

João Ramos
I agree with you but

I agree with you but sometimes, testing everything in every platform, is impossible. That's why i'm asking...

"go to settings and then applications and then there must be something sayin install non marketplace apps" That's for Android Phones. I'm asking specifically for Windows Phone.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

DIVYANSH MADAN
I dont have a windows phone

I dont have a windows phone right now...thats why I said the procedure for android..but I am sure there must be someway to do that.Acc to me, we have restrictions only in ios,others should be good.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

João Ramos
If "others should be good"

If "others should be good" then why doesn't "Windows Phone" shows up as an option in RhoHub, in the galleries, for distribution?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

DIVYANSH MADAN
If I am not wrong ,theyy have

If I am not wrong ,theyy have two options :windows mobile and win32 out of which I think windows mobile is the one..not sure though.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

João Ramos
I'm assuming Windows Mobile

I'm assuming Windows Mobile is for Windows Mobile and not Windows Phone. Windows Mobile has nothing to do with Windows Phone.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mark Nongkhlaw
BTW, currently you can build

BTW, currently you can build for Windows Mobile but not yet for Windows Phone in Rhohub

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’