1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 25, 2012 8:19 AM by Oesia Project

Storemanager and Storeserver synchronization problem

Hello,

I have a problem with our Storemanager and Storeserver example, and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or it's a bug.

I created a Storemanager and Storeserver example following our documentation page. Then, I implemented a script on server to store Products in a text file. I created a function to get, create, update and delete items in a file and I tested it on Ruby script and it works right.

Now, I'm trying the next test:

1) First of all, I start the application for the first time (I delete the database) and  I synchronize and I see that it receives all item from server (for example, Product 1, Product 2 and Product 3). That's ok.

2) Secondly, I create a Product on terminal (for example, Product 4).

3) Then, I synchronize and I see that Storeserver execute correctly create and query function. My file on server have Product 1, Product 2, Product 3 and Product 4.

4) But, when I look at my terminal, I see duplicated the item that I created (Product 1, Product 2, Product 3, Product 4 and Product 4).

Can you help us? I'm not sure if it's an error or a bug.

Thanks.

Oesia.

• Storemanager and Storeserver synchronization problem

Hello,

I think the problem is in "changed_values" table. When you create a product it creates an item. I suppose it's for indicate to server that there's something new... Ok. But when I synchronize (step 3), it doesn't delete the item.

If you repeat it for update or delete action, it works right. For example,

a) I update a Product.

b) I see that Rhodes creates an item in "changed_values" table.

c) I synchronize and server receives this change.

d) And after this, Rhodes delete the item in "changed_values" table.

Please, I think this is basic. Can you help us?

Thanks.

Oesia.