0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 8, 2012 7:01 PM by Justin Funk

Error loading page message, but no error

I'm having an odd error where the "Error loading page" box pops up briefly when I submit my edit form for a particular object, yet no actual error occurs and it continues to flow normally.  I've stepped through it in the debugger and nothing throws an exception that I can see.  Stepping through, the error box displays right after I step over the last line of my controller update method, the WebView.navigate, which then goes to the "if @params['rho_callback']" line in rhocontroller.server.  The box fades on it's own after a second without me continuing to step through.  I punched the url_for bit into the expression window to make sure that was valid, and it was.

Here is my form:

<form method="POST" action="<%= url_for :action => :update %>">

<input type="hidden" name="id" value="<%= @orderitemoption.object %>"/>

<div data-role="fieldcontain">

<label for="orderitemoption[value]" class="fieldLabel">Add</label>

<input type="text" id="orderitemoption[value]" name="orderitemoption[value]" value="<%= @orderitemoption.value %>" <%= placeholder( "value" ) %> />

</div>

<input type="submit" value="Update"/>

</form>

And here is the controller

def update

@orderitemoption = OrderItemOption.find(@params['id'])

@orderitemoption.update_attributes(@params['orderitemoption']) if @orderitemoption

WebView.navigate(url_for(:controller => :OrderItem, :action => :edit, :id => @orderitemoption.order_item_id))

end