Zebra Bluetooth printer (MZ 220)- test application

Hi Team,

I am working on a potential opportunity whereby the main competitor is the Intermec CN50.
The CN50 comes with pre-installed software to allow for test page printing using Zebra printers. Unfortunately, the MC75 does not come with any pre-installed utility for this action.

Does anyone know where I could find a developed test application to run on the MC75 to print test pages? The Zebra printer model in question is the MZ 220.

Thanks in advance,
Anthony Ambler
The printer drivers for the

The printer drivers for the MC75 include the Win32PrintSamp application:

http://support.symbol.com/support/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&ext...

The print manager tool used to configure printers on the device has a built-in version of the Win32PrintSamp application as well and allows you to print test pages to any of our supported printers:

http://support.symbol.com/support/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&ext...

If you need help installing or using any of these please contact tech support.

Tony
Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Marcus Kurath
I asked the same question a

I asked the same question a few weeks ago to the Zebra SE. I've embedded his response

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Usually customers will try to develop their own custom applications.  When we send them the SDk it allows them to establish communication and build on the SDK.  There are several software companies that work straight out of the box.  One that comes to mind is NiceLabel software.  These application will install on the hand held and will allow you to design, recall, and modify label formats.

If a customer is looking for a custom application and they do not have a resource that can develop the application with/out our SDK the, Zebra offers professional services that can facilitate this.

The SDK will work with VB.net or C Sharp.

Two common platforms for developers.  Our professional services can extend from sending samples to developing a whole application.

I hope this helps.

Thank you.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

KAKD Jayasuriya
Adapative Printer driver is a

Adapative Printer driver is a Solution. Adaptive Printer Driver Samples are available with Pocket browser and also there is a demo APD application.

APD Supports Bluetooth/Serial/IP Zebra printers

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Vinay Rajagopal
I have a demo application

I have a demo application from Zebra. I have used it with MZ320 printer earlier, not sure if it works with MZ220. Pls find the same attached. Hope it helps.
Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’