3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2012 9:27 PM by harbans goyal

RFID3 class library_EMDKv2.6_supports MC75/MC75A devices???

Greetings,

We need to develop an application, for tracking of objects, on devices MC75 and MC75A (WM 6.X), in which we are trying to analyze if we can support the RFID reader functionality as well.

As per the EMDK v2.6 and DataWedge, provided by Motorola, the RFID3 class libraries are provided, however, which seems are not supporting the implementation of RFID functionality on devices MC75 and MC75A.

So it is my heartiest request you to please provide me detailed explanation of the feasibility of implementation of RFID reader feature on devices MC75 and MC75A.

Whether the RFID3 class binary support the implementation of RFID in MC75 / MC75A devices?

If we attach the RFID accessory with device MC75 / MC75A, then whether RFID3 class binary will support the technical implementation of RFID functionality in our application?

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Harbans Goyal

• Re: RFID3 class library_EMDKv2.6_supports MC75/MC75A devices???

I am currently not able to find the exact links or articles which clearly specifies the compatibility of RFID with Motorola devices MC 75 and MC 75A. As I need to develop an application, for tracking objects, for MC 75 and MC75A devices and implement the RFID reader feature in it.

Now, to implement this feature, technically, I need the exposed API's from Motorola for these particular devices. The devices MC 75 and MC 75A doesn't have integrated RFID scanning capabilities which means that certain accessories needs to be attached with devices MC 75 and MC 75A.

So the question arises: Will I be able to implement/support the RFID feature in the application for devices MC 75 and MC 75A? If yes, which library or utility can help me in this?

Your reply will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Harbans Goyal