// Expert user has replied.
R Reginald Corpuz 3 years 5 months ago
1 2 0

1) Time/Date - Aug 22, 2011/11:22AM

2) Response time - 4 Hours

3) Product - MC950

4) OS Version - BSP37

5) Clarify Case # - 2438177
Marc Kurath TA is asking the following, this is for the MC9590 BSP OS, question about the Release Notes.
Customer inquiry:
Camera:

·           Fixed buffer chaining issue and Changed chaining scheme for start of frame interrupts (to get better frame
rates)
Customer question…How does this impact the picture taking experience? Does it take less time to take the picture? Does this affect both still pictures and video? Are the changes significant or is this a minor incremental improvement?
·           Added support for higher resolutions
o   Customer Questions…How is this configured? We have had some issues with the clarity of the photos so improved resolution would be helpful. What are the old resolution  specs compared to the New
·           Added support for auto focus
o   Customer Question…I thought the camera was always auto focus. Can you describe the changes? How do they affect the user picture taking experience?

http://supportcentral.motorola.com/support/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docT…

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

D David Meyer

I have a question out to the maintenance release team on this.  The person I asked had to ask others, so hopefully later today or tomorrow morning we will have some answers. Dave

D David Meyer

Fixed buffer chaining issue and Changed chaining scheme for start of frame interrupts (to get better frame rates)

- This is a minor improvement in preview and picture taking. This is applicable to applications based on Dshow APIs and Imaging APIs.

Added support for higher resolutions Added support for auto focus - These were both already supported using Dshow APIs, but have been added to the Imaging APIs.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?