Here is a sample page that uses buttons. There are some built in CSS elements on the asl.css.
Thank you very much for the response.
I am totally confused to develop my first application.
Its mentioned somewhere that asl.css and asl.js are inside the device but i guess they are not visible when i connect the device using USB.
(asl.js with the sample code which i got but not asl.css) request you to please add these files in this thread..
Now i just copied the above code in my app and executed the file.. i expected there should be some button in the UI but instead it displays some numbers on the screen. (pl help me i just need two text fields (which i am already done and a login button.. ) i have my code in the server to authenticate the user.
And one more major major thing which i am not able to fix ..id i add any png blackwhite file in the project and mention the path in the apps.json.. i am not able to view that icon..
only the demo file which is supplied as part of the samle program is working.
Could you please help in this regard?
You should be able to download the toolkit from this link:
This package includes example UserDrive folders, which contain both asl.js and asl.css. If you copy the contents of the simple userdrive to the SB1 (located at \Sample UserDrives\Simple UserDrive\UserDrive), this will give you all the files you require to start programming for the SB1.
For the png file that you added to the apps.json, would you be able to paste the code in apps.json to see if I can find your issue?
I guess you have the SB1 Programmers Guide as you know to edit the apps.json. If you don't, you can get a copy here:
Could you take a screenshot (or photo) of the issues that you are seeing? It will probably make it easier for us to help fix.
Thank you very much for the email.
We learned the things in the hardway and now my app is working fine.
Its really nice experience and now i can claim that my company (I have my own company in India and we are into mobile apps development and open source) is more comfortable in developing application for SB1 device.
One problem still i noticed with the device is that after i do a wifi factory reset the device cannot connect to wifi any more (even to those wifi connection which were working earlier).
I guess there is one setting related to wifi connection which gets to the default value but cannot be changed from the device userinterface.
Thank you for your messages and quick response.