Query related to RMS 5.0 license

// Expert user has replied.
S Sandeep Nagaraj 2 years 11 months ago
4 2 0

Hi,

I want to migrate an existing app on RMS 4.0 to RMS 5.0. According to the documentation, RMS 5 license need to be purchased on a per-developer basis. What should I do if I am want to share the app across an enterprise?

Also what are the changes to the build.yml to be incorporated with the new licensing model. Earlier we used mention "motorola_license"(application license) in build.yml. I don't see it mentioned in the new documentation.

Regards,
Sandeep

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

S Sandeep Nagaraj

Thank you for your response. Does this mean that the first time when we try to build an app, we have to apply our subscription plan( by entering username and password) for downloading the API token and later on the build process takes the API token from the local system.

Regards,
Sandeep

P Peter Arcuri

You would migrate your 4.x to 5.0 similar to the previous methods. Once you have purchased a developer subscription for RMS 5.0 you would build the app and able to distribute based on the subscription plan.

The notion of motorola_license is not valid in RMS5.0. So you would simply remove this entry entirely from you build.yml.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?