You can install Rhoelements Runtimes in any of these devices(Windows Mobile, Windows CE or Android).
* On Windows, you can find the Rhoelements Runtimes in the start menu, under Motorola Rhomobile Suite
* On Mac, They are located in Motorola Rhomobile Suite Installer , in Rhoelements2 shared runtime folder
On Windows Mobile/CE Devices, install Rloelements Runtime.cab to \Program Files\Rhoelements using ActiveSync or Windows mobile device center. On Android, install Rloelements runtime.apk using Android SDK
Once you installed you have access to Rhoelements config.xml file
So now you can around it to access the Rhoelements feature
Hope it helps
apk files are setup packages just for the Android Platform so, they can only be installed on Android devices.
Given that with RhoElements you can build a native application for all the supported platform (even platforms like iOS that don't allow a stand-alone runtime by their EULA) a better approach is to simply build an hybrid application for you existing HTML apps following this simple steps:
* Create a new project in RhoStudio or from the command line
* delete everything that is inside the /public folder of the project
* change the start_path parameter in the rhoconfig.txt to your starting page
* add if you want, a custom Config.xml to configure the Motorola Webkit Browser (needed for Windows Embeeded Handheld and Windows CE): http://docs.rhomobile.com/rhoelements/rhoelements2-native#including-a-customized-rhoelements-configuration-file
* change the rhoconfig.txt parameters to fit your needs (autorotation, fullscreen, etc)
* change application.rb to disable the Rho toolbar if you don't need it.
Build for the platform that you want to target.
You can find more information on the docs site: