4 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2013 3:46 AM by Raphael Costa

RhoElements - SignatureCaptureEvent ?

Hi All,

I hope you're all well!

I have been struggling for the past 2 days with the SignatureCapture event on my RhoE Web App.

All I want to do is to store the Base64 representation of the signature captured.

Below, I will list my META tags for better explanation:

<META HTTP-Equiv="SignatureCapture" Content="Height:200">

<META HTTP-Equiv="SignatureCapture" Content="BGColor:#FFFFFF">

<META HTTP-Equiv="SignatureCapture" Content="Width:450">

<META HTTP-Equiv="SignatureCapture" Content="Visibility:Visible">

<META HTTP-Equiv="SignatureCapture" Content="name:Sig<?php echo $params["id"]; ?>">

<META HTTP-Equiv="SignatureCapture" Content="PenColor:#000000">

<META HTTP-Equiv="SignatureCapture" Content="PenWidth:2">

<META HTTP-Equiv="SignatureCapture" Content="top:300">

<META HTTP-Equiv="SignatureCapture" Content="Destination:url('file://My Documents/mysig.bmp')">

<META HTTP-Equiv="SignatureCapture" Content="SignatureCaptureEvent:url('javascript:onSignatureCapture(%json)');">

<META HTTP-Equiv="SignatureCapture" Content="SignatureSaveEvent:url('javascript:fnSigCaptureComplete('%s');')">

So, on SignatureCaptureEvent I call a function that writes jsonObject.imageData onto a specific element, exactly as their instructions on (http://docs.rhomobile.com/rhoelements/SignatureCapture).

However, I don't get ANY response from onSignatureCapture function, in fact, we don't even get to that function.

I might be missing something obvious - but man, I have spent a large amount of time trying to figure this out and I see that posting this here would be useful, as I couldn't find this information nowhere else.

I'm working away from the handheld and SOTI, so I'm using logmein.com to actually work on it -- that raises my level of frustration.

I hope you guys can help me!

Thanks