2 web pages each pointing to 2 gx430t printers ? can it be done without selecting?

Hi Everyone

I have a problem setting printer object to default printer. I have two web pages, each needed to point to particular printers namely

Serial number 32j163901026

Serial number 32j111500273

I printed the object of printer content and found out my default printer is set to

{connection: "usb", deviceType: "printer", manufacturer: "Zebra Technologies", name: "32j163901026", provider: "com.zebra.ds.webdriver.desktop.provider.DefaultDeviceProvider"};

Can I point my printer to particular printer by using

var printer = {connection: "usb", deviceType: "printer", manufacturer: "Zebra Technologies", name: "32j163901026", provider: "com.zebra.ds.webdriver.desktop.provider.DefaultDeviceProvider"};

As shown below

The javascript provided by Zebra contain the following setting to point to default printer

BrowserPrint.getDefaultDevice('printer', function(printer)

{

default_printer = printer

if((printer != null) && (printer.connection != undefined))

{

selected_printer = printer;

var printer_details = $('#printer_details');

var selected_printer_div = $('#selected_printer');

selected_printer_div.text("Using Default Printer: " + printer.name);

hideLoading();

printer_details.show();

$('#print_form').show();