Try just doing the following:
1. Run your calibration script:
2. Verify only 1-3 labels were fed during the calibration.
3. Send the following (followed by a carriage return). The response SHOULD be slightly over 400 as the ZQ printers are 203 dots per inch or 8 dots per mm. The media_type should be "mark".
! U1 getvar "zpl.label_length"
! U1 getvar "ezpl.media_type"
4. Send your label.
^FO150,100^ADN,18,10^FD TEST TEST TEST
Let me know if this still feeds multiple labels.
Thank you for your quick response
For now printer prints blank labels not all time, only sometimes. For example, after reconnect to printer or after calibration. Is it a feature of a Zebra Printer or I still have the issue? For me it would be better printing without blank labels.
Hi Sorry for the delay.
It looks like your calibration still isn't right. See how the bottom line of the format is not printing in the same spot every time?
First thing I'm going to recommend is to update the firmware on your printer, just in case. Firmware Download
Second, try this:
- Send ^XA^JUF^XZ by itself.
- Wait about 30 seconds.
- Send ^XA^MNA^XZ~JC^XA^JUS^XZ
- Send ^XA^HH^XZ
- Try to print your labels again.
You can also try this:
- Go to the Setup Utilities, "Open Printer Tools"
- Click the Action tab and select "Load Factory Defaults"
- Click Send. Wait 30 seconds.
- Click "Calibrate Media", then Send.
If you are still having this issue it's definitely time to contact Technical Support. Send them the response from the ^HH command (step 4).
Do you have any ideas? I need to fix this issue ASAP.