Unable to open connection with Zebra KR203 using LinkOS/PC.NET

Hello,

I haven't been able to get the Zebra KR203 to work with the LinkOS/PC.NET SDK to read the printer's status. I'm having issues establishing a connection with the printer.

Let me just start by saying that I can successfully discover the printer by calling:

UsbDiscoverer.GetZebraUsbPrinters();

But all the below attempts to connect to the printer failed:

1) Opening a connection with the "DiscoveredPrinter" object throws an exception:

foreach (DiscoveredUsbPrinter usbPrinter in UsbDiscoverer.GetZebraUsbPrinters())

{

var = usbPrinter.GetConnection();

c.Open(); //throws a "ConnectionException"

//Exception Details:

//Zebra.Sdk.Comm.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to USB device '\\?\usb#vid_0a5f&pid_00b3#kr203#{28d78fad-5a12-11d1-ae5b-0000f803a8c2}'

//at Zebra.Sdk.Comm.UsbConnection.OpenPrinter()

//at Zebra.Sdk.Comm.UsbConnection.Open()

//at ZebraPrinter.ZebraOfficialSdk.GetPrinterSettings()

}

2) Querying the printer status through TCP always returns "IsReadyToPrint" even if it's out of paper or cover is open:

var c = new TcpConnection("10.70.225.107", TcpConnection.DEFAULT_ZPL_TCP_PORT);

c.Open();

var printer = ZebraPrinterFactory.GetInstance(c);

var printerStatus = printer.GetCurrentStatus();   //always returns "IsReadyToPrint"

3) Opening a USB_DIRECT connection with the printer throws an exception:

var connection = ConnectionBuilder.Build("\\\\?\\usb#vid_0a5f&pid_00b3#kr230#...");

connection.Open(); //throws the below exception

//Exception Details:

//An unhandled exception of type 'Zebra.Sdk.Comm.ConnectionException' occurred in SdkApi_Desktop.dll

//Additional information: Unable to connect to USB device '\\?\usb#vid_0a5f&pid_00b3#kr203#...'

4) Opening a USB connection with the printer throws an exception:

var connection = ConnectionBuilder.Build(@"USB:Zebra KR203");

connection.Open();     //throws the below exception

//Exception Details:

//An unhandled exception of type 'Zebra.Sdk.Comm.ConnectionException' occurred in SdkApi_Desktop.dll

//Additional information: No installed printer named Zebra KR203

5) Attempting to print sample text using ZPL over TCP doesn't print anything (nor it does throw exceptions):

var connection = new TcpConnection("10.70.225.107", TcpConnection.DEFAULT_ZPL_TCP_PORT);

connection.Open();

string zplData = "^XA^FO20,20^A0N,25,25^FDThis is a ZPL test.^FS^XZ";

connection.Write(Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(zplData)); //does not print any document

Below is how our environment is setup:

- Printer Model: Zebra KR203

- Printer Driver: 1.3.510.109

- LinkOS SDK PC-.NET v.2.13.898

- Printer installed locally (not a network printer)

- .NET Version: 4.7

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.