GC420T Printer losing usb connection on Android

I have android app thats working connected to Zebra GC420T over USB (OTG). I used LinkOS sdk. I am able to make most part of printing that i need, but some times (about 1 of each 6 tickets printed) i get error (log in attachmment), every time this happens i lose printer connection, then i need to reestablish, in my case its really a big problem because i have application that need to be as fast as possible.. See log above:

captura_de_tela_2018-06-21_a__s_22.14.43.png

Thanks

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi Felipe, I would be helpful

Hi Felipe, I would be helpful if you added your code to print.  The error message isn't enough to help figure out why or how to update your app to fix this.  It's not an error I've seen before.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Felipe Vale
Hi Robin, thanks for answer.

Hi Robin, thanks for answer..

I asked it for my developer and got code right now.. See code bellow:

Translation:

Impressora conectada = printer connected

Não foi possível conectar com à impressora = was not able to connect printer

Não foi possível realizar a impressão pois houve um problema de conexão = Was not possible print document because had connection problem

Falha na conexão com impressora. Tente novamente = Printer connection failed, try again

Ps: This code is located on printing activity

Here is video showing printing, then i get error (lose connection) on third attempt, then i have to click again to gain connection and print again..

Fail print - YouTube

I got error: Falha na conexão com impressora. Tente novamente = Printer connection failed, try again

Captura de Tela 2018-06-22 às 19.35.29.png

Captura de Tela 2018-06-22 às 19.36.20.png

Captura de Tela 2018-06-22 às 19.37.21.png

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Felipe Vale
​Could you help me on that ?

Could you help me on that ? I have app working with costumers, but they are getting this problem, as i need fast application, i am getting too much trouble..

Thank you so much!

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Felipe Vale
Hi ​Please, see code above on

Hi

Please, see code above on my previous answer.. I am still with that error.. Coud you help me figure out? Thank you so much.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’