1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 3, 2018 7:25 AM by Steven Si

    printing an image for a label

    bhargav venkatesh


      I am using a Zebra GC420t printer which uses ribbon for printing

      When I print the image it shows the image


      But I need this type of image as shown below:


      Which printer do I need to use

      Can I know what these images are called as?

      Is this image possible with Zebra GC420t which uses ribbon and it's a thermal printer