1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 25, 2013 1:18 PM by Derek Warren

SB1 OS Version ...31 Bootup System Message

Jive Administrator

On the latest ...31 OS version on the SB1 and the config.js file set to run an application on start-up after a coldboot I get the System Message "Application 5 cannot load due to lost connectivity! Wait or Quit. If I choose Wait the application runs but is hung on the first page. How do I prevent this screen from showing?

This is not an issues with my application. I tested with the Sample Scan application and the same occurs.

• Re: SB1 OS Version ...31 Bootup System Message
          Derek Warren

Hi Nick,

This was a recent change in OS31 to reduce the wait time of the alert see the release note below.

·        Previous behavior of waiting for 40 second when a user launches an Application from SB1 AppLauncher while device is out of network coverage and user selects “Wait” option instead of “Quit” option is now decreased to 5  seconds to improve the user experience and response time.

I'm not 100% clear if this option is configurable through either the configuration files or a registry file, hopefully an engineer could comment on this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful