4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2013 4:26 AM by Kutir Mobility

How list Model items into another Rhomobile Model ?

Hi,

I'm working on an application for managing customers, products and invoices ( and invoices lines), so i created the rhomobile model for Customer(codeCustomer, name, city), Product(codeProduct, name, price), Invoice(invoicenum, date, codeCustomer) and Invoice lines(invoicenum, codeProduct, price, qte, total).

What I want to do is show Customer, Product and Invoice in Index Page of my application. And Invoice lines when i add a new Invoice(with invoicenum = 2) and when click to show the Invoice data then i have a button that is used to show the Invoices Lines items with the the invoicenum with the invoicenum = 2 and i can add others in this list, basically i just show the Invoices lines items but for just the Invoice 2.

So how i can do that ?

I add this in the show.erb of Invoice Model:

<li>

<p>Invoice Lines</p>

<a href="app/Invoice/Invoicelines" class="ui-btn-right" data-icon="star">Show</a>

</li>

but it's does not work and it's just for show all Invoices lines..

Can you help me please ?

And just another question when i click for add a new Invoice, how can replace the itemvalue of codeCustomer with a combobox with all the name of Customer(From the Customer Model)

Thanks.

Ce message a été modifié par : RahXen Legacy

• Re: How list Model items into another Rhomobile Model ?
          Pietro Francesco Maggi

I think that what you're looking for is to load your invoice lines in an hash table in you controller, with something like:

# GET /Order

def index

@invoices = Invoice.find(:all)

@lines4invoice = {}

@invoices.each do |i|

@lines4invoice[i.id] = InvoiceLine.find(

:all,

:conditions => {:invoiceId => i.id})

end

render :back => '/app'

end

This supposing that you've an invoiceId filed in your Invoice model.

Then in your index.erb view you can use not only the @invoices array but even the @lines4invoice hash, just event showing a count of how many lines are in a given invoice (more or less):

<% @orders.each do |order| %>

<li>

<a href="<%= url_for :action => :show, :id => invoice.object %>">

<%= invoice.id %>

<span class="ui-li-count" ><%= @lines4invoice[invoice.id].size %></span>

</a>

</li>

<% end %>

I wrote this without checking it in an app, but, excluding typos, it should works.

~Pietro

1 of 1 people found this helpful