RhoHub support for builds using rhodes 4.0.0?

I just rebuilt my app for rhodes 4.0.0 in RMS 4.0.0. but I can't build with Rhohub because it doesn't have a 4.0.0 option listed for rhodes version. I tried building in Xcode but that was a mess and certain files wouldn't load or something. Any ideas when RhoHub will support builds for Rhodes 4.0.0 or iOS7

Thanks!

Jon Tara
As I understand it, it won't.

As I understand it, it won't. RhoConnect replaces RhoHub, and I think that's been quite clearly understood for some time.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Ross Hochwert
Ok thanks! I just kind of

Ok thanks! I just kind of jumped into Rhomobile so I did not know. Thanks for the help.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Pietro Francesc...
RhoConnect and RhoHub are two

RhoConnect and RhoHub are two different products.

RhoConnect is a Synchronization and Integration middleware, in the past was called RhoSync.

RhoHub is a cloud solution to build RhoElements app and deploy RhoConnect servers.

Regarding when it will be possible to have Rhodes v4.0.0.0 support on RhoHub, I think that is just a matter of time. It's just released and we're working hard for next week AppForums developer events.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Ross Hochwert
Awesome! Thanks for the

Awesome! Thanks for the update. I had a feeling we were talking about different things with Rhosync/Rhoconnect. Hopefully soon!

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mark Nongkhlaw
Hi Pietro/Lars,Looking

Hi Pietro/Lars,

Looking forward to support for WP8 builds @Rhohub. For a cross platform tool, it was disappointing not to see WP7 platform support at Rhohub in the past.  Hope we wont be disappointed this time. And yes, hope the ability for BB builds isn'nt removed yet at Rhohub, even though removed for RMS 4.0

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Lars Burgess
RhoHub supports supported

RhoHub supports supported versions of rhodes and rhoelements, and the platforms they support. As long as rhodes 3.5.x (the last remaining version with BlackBerry) is supported, RhoHub will support it as well. We don't have an ETA yet on 4.0 support, but as mentioned earlier in this thread it's in progress and we hope to have it online soon.

-Lars

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

David Miller
Hi PietroCould you give me a

Hi Pietro

Could you give me a steer on when Rhohub will support V4.0? 

It's not entirely critical for me as I have to use Windoze to locally build local 4.0.  [Groan]  However, having my dev environment entirely Mac is certainly good for the soul

Best wishes

David

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Adel Sari
Any idea about when RhoHub

Any idea about when RhoHub will support Rhodes 4 ?

i suppose i have to reinstall RMS_2.2 to be able to build on ios via RhoHub

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Philipp Reifsch...
Hi,are there any news on when

Hi,

are there any news on when RhoHub will support Rhodes 4?

Kind regards

Philipp

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Fernando Coelho...
When will come out to support

When will come out to support the io7 rhohub? We are stuck with since Apple starting February 1 blocking will submit applications to store.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Michael Toews
and ,     We are currently

and ,

We are currently working to get these versions into Rhohub but there are many hurdles to overcome as the infrastructure of 4.0.0 is VERY different from that of 2.2.0 so there are major modifications required for this. In addition we also will have a docs page that will be a point of reference as far as current support and information such as End of Life for specific versions. Sorry that the move to 4.0.0 is taking so long in RhoHub, please be patient as this IS on the roadmap and planned to be done soon.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’