Our Application doesn't appear on Play Store !!

i put our Application on Play Store but it doesn't appear on it when i using Galaxy Tab2,3 and HP Slate 7, i cannot download it from Play Store.

Bhakta Ranjan S...
Hi ,Kindly provide link to

Hi ,

Kindly provide link to your application in play store.

Thanks

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mazen Obeid
this is our link : https:/
Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Nrusingha Patro
I just now browser your

I just now browser your application through Play Store in Samsung Tab2.

And good news is able to install and launch it successfully.

My Tab2 has Android 4.0.4

Regards,

Patro

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mazen Obeid
thank you Nrusingha Patro,

thank you Nrusingha Patro, but it still not available when i use Samsung Tab3. !!!

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Robert Galvin
There is another thread:

There is another thread: https://developer.motorolasolutions.com/thread/3976 that mentions Samsung Tab 3 is not supported due to the Chipset that they use. See details in thread. Sounds like the same issue.
Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Nrusingha Patro
Yes, we are aware of that

Yes, we are aware of that issue. (as of now specific to tab3)

But it works fine on Samsung Tab2 and other android devices

Regards,

Patro

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mark Nongkhlaw
"Doesn't appear on Playstore"

"Doesn't appear on Playstore", or "Doesn't install" or "Doesn't launch", which of these?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mazen Obeid
doesn't appear on Play Store

doesn't appear on Play Store

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mark Nongkhlaw
You use browser or Playstore

You use browser or Playstore app in your Tab 3?

Can you view other apps in the Playstore? If not, then maybe its a Playstore compatibility problem.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mazen Obeid
i use Play Store in my Tab 3

i use Play Store in my Tab 3 but i cannot see my Application when i do the Search

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mark Nongkhlaw
Can you see other apps in

Can you see other apps in Playstore with your app? How about typing the URL to your app in a browser in your Tab3? Does that work?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mazen Obeid
when i try in Play Store i

when i try in Play Store i cannot find it, but if i search my App using the URL i can find it but when i trying to install it i have into the button installed (This app is compatible with some of your devices) and i have a cross near of my Tab3.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mark Nongkhlaw
What about other apps in

What about other apps in Playstore? can you view and download them?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mazen Obeid
yes i can see other apps and

yes i can see other apps and download them

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mark Nongkhlaw
Strange, why not take it up

Strange, why not take it up with Google?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mark Nongkhlaw
No, Rob, its not to do with

No, Rob, its not to do with the app itself, its to do with the app not showing up in Play Store when trying with Tab 3

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Jon Tara
What the link above says is

What the link above says is that the Galaxy Tab 3 uses an X86 Atom processor. Most Android devices use an ARM processor, like iOS. This is a bit of a disturbing trend for Android - it results in even further fragmentation.

I believe that a pure Java app would run on either architecture.

However, Rhodes is not a pure Java app, and uses the NDK (native development kit). Google discourages this, but really no other practical way to implement Rhodes, IMO.

In the other thread it is clearly stated that Rhodes currently does not support X86 architecture (for Android). (I'm speculating on the "for Android" parts, because Rhodes does indeed support X86 for Windows desktop...)

You may be able to build your app for X86, and it may partially work. But Rhodes doesn't officially support this.

I'm unfamiliar with the Play Store details, since I concentrate mainly on iOS. But one presumes that you would need to upload two different apps to support both Arm and X86, or some sort of bundle containing both. (iOS, for example, now has bundles with Arm32 and ARM64, and actually, the bundle might also contain a separate executable for even earilier ARM chip used in older devices.)

I'm guessing you've uploaded the app built for ARM, and, of course, there is no way it can be installed on an X86 device, and so it doesn't show on the store.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’