Regarding your concerns:
1. Did you place your template into the templates folder on the SD Card? The app won't recognize the template unless it's inside of this folder.
2. Are you using your created template when scanning, or another template? We have identified an issue with the Template Builder related to grouping regions. For now, change your template so that there are no groups present, then try again.
3. While we know there is an issue with fetching templates on the server, we have never experienced a device reboot because of it. After the next update is provided, please try this functionality out again. If the issue persists, please let us know.
4. Unfortunately, there is no support for Cryllic OCR at this time. If there is a huge customer base that requires this feature, we will take it into consideration.
1. I did. There might be some issues with OS access to SD folder. I'll check the permissions.
2. Ok. Will remove groups and try plain template
3. I suggest to seek for memory leaks since this happened when I had several consecutive scans with the app and then waited till device locked. After unlock it was freezed with no app activity.
4. For instance 140m AU in RU speaking market. With Cyrillic OCR you can cover not only Russia (KZ, UA, etc) and that will be decent competitive advantage for MSI. We can suffer language validation yet it is crucial for local customers to have the solution that supports OCR with RU locale OOB. Based on my previous experience localization is the key to success. This is the thing that makes the difference.