This looks like an excellent template. Judging from the image, our software should be able to process this form very well. However, there are still some issues with the Template Builder and creating a template. Regarding your concerns:
1. Not all items are decoded
Only one 1D Barcode (Country information) "DE"
The Sendung Barcode will not decode
The 2D Barcode will not decode
If you would like a barcode to always return, you must check the "Use field to identify form" and ensure that the "Also read value from field" is checked as well. Unfortunately, a bug in the current Template Builder limits the number of regions that can be used for identification to 3. Thus, for this form, you would have to choose the three barcodes. We will fix this in a future release.
Also, our team has discovered that you are using the wrong "length" parameter when setting lengths in barcodes. When you specify the symbology, the Length1 and Length2 that you see are used to set the decoder parameters; it is not related to the Decode Data Options "String Length" field further down, which is the correct length to set to enable the distinguishing of barcodes.
2. In lot of cases the signature field is not captured (50 percent)
I noticed that when you cropped the form, there are extra borders around it. As a result, the results may sometimes be offset. To correct this, ensure that the form is cropped exactly to the border. As for the signature field not being captured 50 percent of the time, this is a bug that we have recorded and will be fixed.
3. The Adress isnformation does contain a mutated vowel "ö". (Flörsbachtal) this will be not translated.
There is a bug that is preventing this information from being transmitted properly. It will be fixed.
4. I created the label first using full A4 format. Decoding this label was very difficult. So for me it looks like that we run into limitations as soon as the label will get to big.
With a full A4 format label, it will be hard to decode if the text size is the same size as on a smaller form. The reason is because the ratio of the size of the form to the size of the fonts is very large. Nevertheless, if you specify the highest resolution (3MP) and if the fonts are not extremely small, the DPX solution should do a relatively decent job of OCRing the text fields.
If you run into any more problems when creating a template, please continue to post here so that we can continue to clarify these concerns. Thank you for bringing a lot of bugs to light as well; it is certainly good that we are able to catch these issues now and not later.