Hi Ashley ,
We need more info from rholog.
Since you are running the app from Xcode to your actual phone via usb cable, there may chance that you will be seeing the log or error trace in Xcode window. Please share that log.
On the other hand, what version of Xcode, RMS, Ruby, iOS being used ?
Hi Kutir, thank for your reply.
Im using the latest XCode (5.0.2)
Being run on iPhone 5S - 7.0.4
Attached the debug log received from running my iPhone through XCode
LOG.txt.zip 3.3 K
One part of the error says "Application initialize failed: #<NameError: uninitialized constant Rho::RhoConnectClient>;Trace: lib/rho/rho.rb:1383:in `const_missing'"
If you are not going to use Rhoconnect-client, then comment it in your Rhodes app.
Also refer to the discussion https://developer.motorolasolutions.com/thread/4519
I have taken out "rhoconnect-client" under 'extensions' in the build.yml. Switched app, then raked to XCode project again and is still giving me the exact same error and screen (above) when I run on my device.
I've ran the app on the IOS Simulator (via XCode) usinf IOS 7 and 6 and again same error and screen.
I've looked at the link you included and I also tried taking out the "sdk: iphonesimulator7.0" from the build.yml and mixed-n-matched keeping in and taking out the SDK and RhoConnect and all have resulted in the exact same error.
Can you please provide your start_path value mentioned in rhoconfig.txt.
I will suggest just create a new Model and try to give start_path url as /app/new_model_name/index
Try to run this and let me know whether you are getting same error or not.