Please see the link
If I am right, it has answer.
1) edit .rhoconnect.yml ( Its hidden file...)
- you can find it in the root of application.
- If you are in Linux try nano .rhoconnect.yml
- for windows try from command prompt : notepad .rhoconnect.yml
2) add api token . :api_token: my-rhoconnect-token
Thanks Visnupriya for your help,
the .rhoconnect.yml file is created automatically when you start RhoConnect without source adapter application, which is not my case.
i tried to put :api_token: some_value in my settings.yml file but in vain, when i restart Rhoconnect api_token is defined automatically.
May I know the reason behind setting api_token manually ?
You can get the api_token using the link http://docs.rhomobile.com/en/4.0.0/rhoconnect/rest-api#system-resource-ndash-post-login