Clock sync

Hi,

is there any way to set automatic clock/time zone sync (via WiFi) after device is cold booted?

Thanks.

Tuan Nguyen
I have same problem, help me

I have same problem, help me pls

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Andraz,The VC70 should have

Andraz,

The VC70 should have the Microsoft timesvc.dll pre-installed (check in \Windows)  which allows automatic NTP to be configured using the registry keys documented at https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms884926.aspx

For the timezone setting, you need to configure the required timezone and then save the registry key TimeZoneInformation which is under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Time . If this key is placed in a REG file (in \Application) , the required timezone will be configured on boot although it may require another reboot before the new timezone becomes effective on the device.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Michal Keracik
Or he can look at your older
Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Tuan Nguyen
Thanks youI have Mc9500 use

Thanks you

I have Mc9500 use windows CE 6.5 when i replace battery then clock reset to default and can not auto sync time with network (via wifi).

Pls help me

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
The MC9500 uses WEH6.5 so you

The MC9500 uses WEH6.5 so you need a different NTP client. One option is TimeSyncTZ ([APP] TimeSyncTZ 0-06 - NTP Time Sychronisat… | Windows Mobile Development and Hacking ) which allows the NTP server to be configured and the sync options to be specified via command line arguments. A CAB file which installs this utility persistently on the Zebra WEH6.5 devices is attached for reference.Once installed, the NTP sync will occur each time the device is rebooted.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Tuan Nguyen
Thanks Ian Hatton, you're an

Thanks Ian Hatton, you're an expert. However i have used TimeSyncTZ 0-06 but when i replace battery, app don't auto run and i manual sync by run app and click sync. Affter that i find one scrip and bring it on startup, i use both Appcenter.

I hope your help me for the next issue.

Thank you!

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’