DPX V26

For those that are interested in continuing to try out our DPX software, we have release a new version, V26. This version contains UI and optimization changes, as well as bug fixes. The updates are available on the Extranet: https://compass.motorolasolutions.com/cgi/go/dpxalpha. Please note that these packages will wipe your user data, so proceed with caution. If it is imperative that you must keep the user data on the device and are unable to backup everything, please contact me and I will try to work out a route for you to keep your data.

Pedro Tareco
Hi Lawrence.That is great

Hi Lawrence.

That is great news.

I will try tomorrow.

Can you please tell me if you are planing to release a version on BSP 1.65.04?

Thanks.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Lawrence Ng
No news on this as of yet. We

No news on this as of yet. We can try our best to accommodate your request in future releases, but there is no guarantee that this will happen soon; apologies about this.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Pedro Tareco
No problem, it was just a

No problem, it was just a sugestion, I'll keep watching for new DPX versions

Thanks

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Gregory Carras
Hi,I recieve an invalid URL

Hi,

I recieve an invalid URL when I attempt to access the Compass site.  Is this the only location where I can obtain the demo application?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Lawrence Ng
Hi Gregory,Yes, this is the

Hi Gregory,

Yes, this is the location where you may download the demo application. I just tried the link above (https://compass.motorolasolutions.com/cgi/go/dpxalpha), and it worked just fine. If you are still having trouble, can you attach a screenshot of the error?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Greg, I gave you access to

Greg, I gave you access to extranet, please try again.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’