You can build your hybrid app using RhoElements, a sample project is available here:
If you want to build the hybrid container in Java then, to scan barcodes, you can use DataWedge with its keyboard emulation interface or directly integrating the DataCapture SDK in your native hybrid container:
thank you for the answer, in my case, I think I need the dataCapture solution because i already have an hybrid app builder.
Please you can give me the DWDEMO app instaled on Motorola Mc40 ?
thank you in advance for your help.
I already get the DataCaptureSample project but he don't have the same result like DWDemo.
I would like to get the barcode string in out of handleDecodeData function like DWDemo, the DataCaptureSample just start the scanner and set barcode in input field like a keyboard.
Did you set up a datawedge profile to send the scan data to your intent? This is discussed in the previously mentioned blog post.
Now we need to configure DataWedge to send the desired intent to our application.
The following steps will help you get started…
- Launch DataWedge
- Create a new profile and give it a name such as "dwdemosample"
- Edit the profile
- Go into Associated apps, tap the menu button, and add a new app/activity
- For the application select com.motorolasolutions.emdk.sample.dwdemosample
- For the activity select com.motorolasolutions.emdk.sample.dwdemosample.MainActivty
- Go back and disable the keystroke output plug-in
- Enable the intent output plug-in
- For the intent action enter com.motorolasolutions.emdk.sample.dwdemosample.RECVR
- For the intent category enter android.intent.category.DEFAULT