1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 29, 2014 3:36 AM by Kutir Mobility

RhoHub iPhone build errors

Marcus Atkins

Hi,

I am a bit confused by this.

I receive a code sign error as the identity " 'iPhone Developer' doesn't match any valid, non-expired certificate/private key pair in your keychains". However, this doesn't refer to the actual code sign I used which is "iPhone Developer (xxxxxxxx)". Which is set in the build.yml of my project but also when inspecting the certificates it displays this also.

Another thing the error displays that the "********* NOTE: You use sdk parameter in build.yml !****************" which would elude that my build.yml file isn't actually even being read.

I'm getting frustrated as I was able to build through RhoHub for iPhone a few weeks ago, and now it has stopped working. The deadline for this software to be tested is today and I really hope I can get an IPA they can install soon.

Console output below:

"

=== BUILD NATIVE TARGET rhorunner OF PROJECT rhorunner WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies

Code Sign error: The identity 'iPhone Developer' doesn't match any valid, non-expired certificate/private key pair in your keychains

set name

set bundle identifier

set URL Scheme

set URL name

restore_default_images

restore icon

ERROR during building by XCode !

XCode return next error code = 16640

********* NOTE: You use sdk parameter in build.yml !****************

To use latest Rhodes gem, run migrate-rhodes-app in application folder or comment sdk in build.yml.

"