An update for EMDK v3.1 is now available for download. To install the update you must first have the full EMDK v3.1 installed. Find the Update installer at https://developer.motorolasolutions.com/community/android/emdk/downloads
This update brings five new profile features, two new APIs and support for 3 more devices.
New Profile Features:
- Audio Volume UI Manager - This feature allows the developer to modify various UI elements in a devices Audio settings menu.
- Battery Manager - This feature allows the developer to set the number of charge cycles a Smart or Gifted battery can accumulated before being flagged for replacement.
- Component Manager - This profile feature allows the developer to control usage of a devices Ethernet port.
- DHCP Option Manager - This profile feature allows the developer to set various DHCP client options for a device.
- Key Mapping Manger - This profile feature allows the developer to remap the behavior a key will exhibit when pressed.
- Personal Shopper APIs - This API allows the developer to control the MC18 smart cradle, and retrieve diagnostic information such as battery capacity.
- Secure NFC - This API provides encryption for nfc transactions and provides support for MifareDesfire tags.
- MC18 KitKat
- MC40 KitKat
- MC92 KitKat