Zebra has released updates to the barcode scanner software tools. You can now download this software from our support site. Links for this are noted below.
123Scan Version 5.00.0001
- Key Feature - Added support (localization) for simplified Chinese language. 123Scan will automatically open in simplified Chinese, if this is your Window’s default OS locale. Note to manually change 123Scan’s localization, click Preferences / Language / Localization and select your desired language. After clicking Apply, restart 123Scan for the setting to take effect.
- Name of utility changed from 123Scan2 to 123Scan.
- Utility’s Windows desktop icon changed to
- Bug fix – Fixed 1D bar code printing issue for CS4070 specific parameters.
123Scan Version 5.00.0003
- Key Feature - Fixed firmware update error by updated 123Scan’s CoreScanner Driver to a Microsoft signed, Zebra USB “SNAPI Imaging driver.”
- Added back option, removed in 5.0001, to send “ASCII Tab and Enter” into MDF actions options.
- Increased reboot reconnect time from 5 minutes to 8 minutes when updating firmware available from Start and Discovered Scanners tabs.
- Bug fix - Added back option, removed in 5.0001, “Erase All Rules” barcode back to programming barcode report.
- Bug fix - Added back option to insert the (greater than) and ? (question mark) characters into ADF String/Trigger code field.
- Bug fix - Fixed issue related to ADF configuration barcode failing to configure scanner when it been localized to Chinese Language.
Scanner SDK for Windows v3.03.0011
- Introduced support for barcodes encoded with Windows’ code pages like Russian and Korean.
- Introduced registry entries to:
- Control the value of the OPOS Power State property.
- Configure scale behavior.
- Configure Windows’ code pages.
- Introduced support for the NCR direct I/O command to get the “Scale live weight” data.
- Fixed a security vulnerability – Exe execution can no longer introduce a shell command injection via filename.
- Minor bug fixes.
SDK for Linux v4.3.1
- Key Feature - Added support for Intelligent Document Capture (IDC).
- Added support for JPOS Scale Asynchronized Read Weight -1 (forever) timeout support.
- Added ability to specify an onboard udev library using the corescanner’s configuration file instead of the system default.
Scanner SDK for Android v2.4.1
- Key Feature - Added support for Image capture, Video capture and Intelligent Document Capture (IDC) over USB cable using SNAPI communication protocol.
- Bug fix – Bluetooth (LE) Low Energy communication now more reliable and faster (i.e. firmware update is faster).
Scanner SDK for iOS v1.4
- Enable AutoReconnect for MFi scanners.
Linux SMS v1.2
- Key Feature - Firmware/Configuration update for cascaded and Bluetooth scanners.
- Direct connected cradle paired Bluetooth scanner.
- Direct connected MP6000/MP7000 with auxiliary scanner.
- Multiple directly connected scanner support (up to 5devices).
- Firmware/Configuration update through management mode IBMHH.
- Supported distributions
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12, 64bit architectures.
- Ubuntu 14.04, 64bit architecture.
- Ubuntu 14.04, 32bit architecture.
• List of Software Tools: www.Zebra.com/ScannerSoftware
• Download Site: www.zebra.com/us/en/support-downloads/scanners.html
• How-To-Videos: www.zebra.com/ScannerHowToVideos
• Data Capture DNA: www.Zebra.com/DataCaptureDNA