"Java.exe" exited with code 1. Hello, can someone help me to solve the above problem?
My application is being developed in Xamarin Forms with Visual Studio 2022, I am implementing the (API 29 - Android 10), of the Android SDK. The application compiles without problems, the error occurs when I use the SDK of Zebra RFID for Xamarin, by implementing any class that makes use of that bookstore .dll
Possible solutions that I already tried without success:
1. Increase the maximum size of the Java pile.
2. Enable Multi - Dex.
3. R8 code reducer.
4. DEX compiler: D8.
5. Define the minimum and maximum Android version.
6. Eliminate the manifest merger.
7. Delete obj and bin folders, clean and repair again.
8. I tried to include Android property: exported = "True" in Androidmanifest.xml.
9. Update the Java Development Kit JDK.
None of the above has worked for me, the SDK I want to implement is as follows: https://www.zebra.com/us/en/support-downloads/software/developer-tools/…