"Java.exe" exited with code 1.
"Java.exe" exited with code 1. Hello, can someone help me to solve the above problem?
My application is being developed in Xamarin Forms with Visual Studio 2022, I am implementing the (API 29 - Android 10), of the Android SDK. The application compiles without problems, the error occurs when I use the SDK of Zebra RFID for Xamarin, by implementing any class that makes use of that bookstore .dll
Possible solutions that I already tried without success:
1. Increase the maximum size of the Java pile.
2. Enable Multi - Dex.
3. R8 code reducer.
4. DEX compiler: D8.
5. Define the minimum and maximum Android version.
6. Eliminate the manifest merger.
7. Delete obj and bin folders, clean and repair again.
8. I tried to include Android property: exported = "True" in Androidmanifest.xml.
9. Update the Java Development Kit JDK.
None of the above has worked for me, the SDK I want to implement is as follows: https://www.zebra.com/us/en/support-downloads/software/developer-tools/…