is here no one who can help? Notification-Panel-Pulldown and Enterprise Browser Bug

Hello,

I created a setting profile in StageNow which disables the notification panel pulldown menu.
It works great on homescreen and with all other apps, but if i open the Enterprise Browser the notification panel pulldown menu is back again.
Will the StageNow setting overwritten or is there a parameter I don´t know in Enterprise Browser Config?

I tried it on the VC80 and the TC72 device. Both the same problem.

Enterprise Homescreen is: EHS_030104_A
Enterprise Browser is: EnterpriseBrowser_signed_2.0.1.0
Stage Now Version is 3.4.0.1002
MX Version TC72 -> 8.1
MX Version VC80 -> 8.0

TC72 -> Android 8.1
VC80 -> Android 7.1.2

Thanks for your help.

Darryn Campbell
Hi, I suspect there is some

Hi, I suspect there is some conflict with the EB setting setStatusBarDisable, https://techdocs.zebra.com/enterprise-browser/2-0/guide/configreference/#setstatusbardisable.  I suggest trying with setStatusBarDisable set to false.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Michael Schricker
Darryn Campbell, Thanks alot!

Darryn Campbell, Thanks alot!! I missed this parameter. But now i set the parameter in the config <setStatusBarDisable value ="1"/>

But its the same problem... After i opened the enterprise browser the notification panel pulldown is back on the whole device.

greetings

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Darryn Campbell
Strange - let me ask our EB

Strange - let me ask our EB expert to see if they have seen this issue before.  Which version of EB are you using? (I see it in the original question)

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Michael Schricker
Thank you Darryn.

That would be great, because it is very important for our workers to ensure the safety of the system.
I will be looking forward on your answer.
Thank you in advance,

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Darryn Campbell
Hi Michael, the EB team

Hi Michael, the EB team inform me this is a known bug that has been fixed in the next version of EB.  I note you are already on the latest released version.  I am unsure when the next planned release is - I'll ask the team.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Michael Schricker
Thank you Darryn.

Thanks again for the quick response.
I see. Yes we are already on the latest version. It would be great if there will be a newer version soon.
Especially since the last release was almost 1 year ago.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Hopefully with good news.
Greetings

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’