HOST RFID SDK FOR C & JAVA on Linux Updated?

F Felip Marti 2 years 11 months ago
17 1 0

Hello,
I am finding this error when compiling the the C SDK on linux.
fmarti@fmarti-ThinkPad-DIL:~/Code/Linux64_SDK_C_V5_5_4_14_JAVA_v1_4_0_44/linux64_sdk/samples/src/c/RFIDSample4$ make linux64_release
creating build directories
##make -C ../rfidapi32 linux64_release
linking..
g++ -Lbin/linux64_release -L/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu -L../../../..//lib -m64 -MMD -MP -MF"bin/linux64_release/rfidsample4.elf" -MT"bin/linux64_release/rfidsample4.elf" -o bin/linux64_release/rfidsample4.elf bin/linux64_release//General.o bin/linux64_release//RFIDSample4.o bin/linux64_release//stdafx.o -lrfidapi32 -lpthread -lz -lxml2 -lrt -lltk -lssl -lcrypto -lcurl -lssh2 "-Wl,-rpath,/platform/lib /usr/lib /apps/bin/libs"
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1 when searching for libgcc_s.so.1
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1 when searching for libgcc_s.so.1
/usr/bin/ld: ../../../..//lib/libltk.so: undefined reference to `SSL_get_ex_new_index'
/usr/bin/ld: ../../../..//lib/librfidapi32.so: undefined reference to `SSL_load_error_strings'
/usr/bin/ld: ../../../..//lib/librfidapi32.so: undefined reference to `SSL_library_init'
/usr/bin/ld: ../../../..//lib/librfidapi32.so: undefined reference to `OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf'
/usr/bin/ld: ../../../..//lib/libltk.so: undefined reference to `CRYPTO_set_id_callback'
/usr/bin/ld: ../../../..//lib/libltk.so: undefined reference to `CRYPTO_set_locking_callback'
/usr/bin/ld: ../../../..//lib/libltk.so: undefined reference to `SSL_state'
/usr/bin/ld: ../../../..//lib/libltk.so: undefined reference to `CRYPTO_num_locks'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [makefile:77: bin/linux64_release/rfidsample4.elf] Error 1
Is there any proper documentation on how to compile it to see if I am doing something wrong? The tar.gz file does not include a Readme.txt file as indicated in the release note.
However, I have the feeling that the problem with the ssl library is because the libraries are complied with libssl.so.1.0.0 which is obsolete. Can you please update the SDK so we can use with Ubuntu 20.04 or newer versions of CentOS? Ubuntu 16.04 and CentOS 6.6 are becoming obsolete and running out of support.
Thanks,
Felip

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

E Ee Swee Kam

Is there a update to this? I encounter issue compiling this as well

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?