BrowserPrinter Quantity Feature

// Expert user has replied.
E Edwin Qiu 2 years 11 months ago
24 2 0

Hi BrowserPrinter Team,
I'm currently using the BrowserPrinter method `convertAndSendFile` located in class Device. Do you guys happen to know of a way to send a file (or a blob) and call the API only once, but print a "X" amount of times? In other words, is there a quantity property?
For example, if I wanted to print 100 of the same exact labels, do I, unfortunately, have to call the method 100 times? I don't see a quantity property for that specific method, but if there's another method that does have a quantity property, that could also work as well.
Thanks,
Edwin

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

M Manuel Caicedo-Rivera

Hi,
You don't need to add multiple calls to the API to do that. What you are looking for belongs to the scope of the label set of ZPL commands that make part of the label format. Please, review the link below for more information on how to implement print quantity. 
https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/manuals/printers/common/programm...
Thanks,
MC

D Dale Cooper

Take your web development projects to the next level with the powerful it body leasing service . Our comprehensive guide django websites examples will teach you everything you need to know to get started, from installation to advanced features. With our service, you'll enjoy faster development times, more efficient code, and easier maintenance. Don't settle for less - start using technical document for software development today!

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?