Does ZQ320 support a QR Code in CPCL?

// Expert user has replied.
V Vedsatx Saddvv 3 years ago
53 1 0

Hello,
I tried unsuccessfully to print a QR Code with the CPCL template provided in this documentation at page 85 https://support.zebra.com/cpws/docs/comtec/PROMAN-CPCL_RevY.pdf
!0 200 200 500 1
B QR 10 100 M 2 U 10
MA,QR code ABC123
ENDQR
T 4 0 10 400 QR code ABC123
FORM
PRINT
However when using the mobile application made by my team I'm unable to successfully print a QR Code. I am able to use the same application to print other template which doesn't include a QR code. However, whenever we use a QR Code, the Zebra doesn't do anything or sometime become unresponsive (we lose connection and have to remove the battery).
For information I'm using the latest version of the ZSDK_ANDROID_API sdk in java. We have a zebra model ZQ320 with firmware V81.20.21Z.
Has anyone been able to print a QR code with the CPCL language and java sdk?

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

S Steven Si

To print CPCL on ZQ320 printers, you need to set the device.languages to line_print mode on the printer first via the following SGD command.

! U1 setvar "device.languages" "line_print"When you send the CPCL to the printer, make sure that each CPCL line is ended with , i.e. "\r\n". This is the syntax requirement for CPCL. The first line of the quoted CPCL above is missing a space between "!" and "0". The correct string of the above CPCL should be like this below. Hope this helps.

! 0 200 200 500 1
B QR 10 100 M 2 U 10
MA,QR code ABC123
ENDQR
T 4 0 10 400 QR code ABC123
FORM
PRINT 

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?