SendFileToPrinter suddenly failing

Hello, we've been using the sendfiletoprinter API for cloud printing flawlessly, but today since 10:08 PM GMT+8 our requests have been failing with the following error message:

{"error":"invalid_token","error_description":"Cannot convert access token to JSON"}

Nothing changed on our requests. Is there an outage on Zebra's side?

C Chen
Same here. It also happened

Same here. It also happened yesterday morning for like 10mins and then came back to normal so I didn't pay much attention to it.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Steven Si
The support team is aware of

The support team is aware of this issue and is responding to a ticket. Sorry for the service interruption.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Christopher Stanchak
Uptime

Does Zebra have a status page with a service uptime for this?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Christopher Stanchak
Same here - my printing is down across 3 locations

We recently moved everything to the SendFileToPrinter API and it's been a rocky road. Is this normal for Zebra? I'm surprised there is such a non-urgent response given how mission critical this is.

Is anyone aware of a 3rd party service/software that we could use as an alternative to the Zebra API?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

C Chen
So far this is the most clean

So far this is the most clean & direct way to do label printing with zebra network printers.
After all this, I am looking into link-os SDK, trying to figure out a way to create a local server to print those labels.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Christopher Stanchak
Back up?

I'm hearing this is working again. You seeing the same?

We're looking at setting up our own websocket method instead of using the Zebra API.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

C Chen
Yes, it's working now.

Yes, it's working now.
I'm going to complete the link-os solution. Backup is always needed.
Anyway, have a nice weekend!

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Linus Kinzel
Hey, any chance you might

Hey, any chance you might share some resources to move forward with the backup solution? I'd be very interested in learning more as the printing is mission-critical for us too. Thanks in advance

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Steven Si
The services of

The services of SendFileToPrinter has been restored. We apologize for the service disruption. We will do a postmortem next week to prevent this from happening again in the future.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

C Chen
Thanks and have a nice

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’