ZQ511 printing images from Android

// Expert user has replied.
H Hunter Bradshaw 2 years 11 months ago
7 2 0

I have been trying to print an invoice with an image as a logo for a while and no matter what I tried from all the blogs and documentation I have read I am still not able to print it the way I want to.
The text is printed well, also the image is printed, but between text and image there is a gap(an empty space) printed and I can't figure out why.
The media type is set to journal and if anyone can help me I would appreciate it. Check attachment for image

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

G Gezim Shabani

Thank you for your reply Steven, seems like that's what I am doing right now as I am sending a ZPL command first which I am building on Android and then calling printImage method, I will use the method to store the image first then call it from printer storage in my ZPL script, seems like this way it will work, thank you for the tip.

S Steven Si

It looks like the text and the logo were sent to the printer in two different ZPL scripts. A ZPL script is defined as a sequence of ZPL commands enclosed within a pair of ^XA and ^XZ for one label. Therefore, the text and the logo were printed out as if they were two separate labels. To make them as the integral parts of one label, you need to put the logo image data into the ZPL script for the text. The easiest way is to use ZebraDesigner for Developers 3 tool to design a label template.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?