Hi, someone had trouble activating the plugin DPX, select DPX templates, when using DataWedge profiles (Motorola MC67)?

D Duarte Silva 2 years 11 months ago
0 2 0

I did the updates using appropriate files, follow all instructions, but I do not see these options in DataWedge.
I'm trying to activate the DPX plugin following the DataWedge User Guide.
My DataWedge version: 1.7.5.

My objective is debug aplication "MyTestApp-Postal", inside DataWedge folder (Compass Extranet), using Eclipse.

Thanks in advance for help,

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

L Lawrence Ng

Hi Duarte,

Which device are you using? DataWedge version 1.7.5 does not support SimulScan (note: we are phasing out DPX name usage); only version 2 and above (currently in beta) support it. I uploaded another update package that will update DataWedge to this new experimental version for you; it can be found here as DW_UpdatePackage.zip: https://compass.motorolasolutions.com/cgi/go/469935412. You should install this package in the same manner as the previous ones. Please let me know if this resolves the issues that you are facing.

D Duarte Silva

Hi Lawrence,

Thanks for your response.

My device is Motorola MC67.After installing the new DataWedge update, options were available in DataWedge.I created a new profile, associated with the application enabled the DPX, selected the template "Postal.xml", but the application does not work.The code "intent.getStringExtra(SOURCE_TAG);", returns null.Other configurations:Keystroke output - disabledIntent Output - enabledIntent Action - android.intent.action.MAINIntent Category - android.intent.category.LAUNCHERIntent delivery - Broadcast intentRemote Wedge - enabled

I experienced disabled others profiles (Profile0, Launcher, DWDemo).Another attempt was use:Intent Action - com.example.datawedge.postalIntent Category - android.intent.category.DEFAULT

thanks again,

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?