Can't get the proxySettings.xml file to work in autoimport

// Expert user has replied.
J John Wolf 2 years 10 months ago
1 2 0

I am trying to learn the MX extensions config xml. I was able to get a config file sent and installed using the memconfig.xml but when I try the proxySettings with the signatureSettings pem it's not working. When I put the files in the autoimport folder nothing happens, I don't get a results file or nothing. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks
John

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

A Ali Kasamoski

Hello John,

I'm also trying to get this working... My problem is not the certificat or something else... I'm getting a Response XML File with error message, that the content is wrong...

My Problem is to find a Documentation for this... "Motorola Support" can't provide it to me. For me this is a mess... This Motorola MX Extention is a very nice way to setup an Andoid Device but Motorola can'r provide me a Documentation for this... Verrry strange!! -.- Where did you get the document?

Have you been able to get this working? I'm using Soti to deploy the xml file to the device and I'm getting a Response File. Also when I copy your XML Contecnt and place it into the "autoimport" folder I'm getting a response file. I'm using a Motorola MC40.

Best Regards,

Ali

G Glenn Sayer

The "proxySettings" needs to be named "proxysettings.xml"

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?