Flashing CE to Android

// Expert user has replied.
E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
44 7 0

Hello guys!
I´m traying to execute the Android-Bootloader.mcf... but when it runs, they show me the folloing error:
Unlock emmc
Loading partition table
Can´t open the source (FAT File)
Error occured while executing command on line 5: Od a:partable.hex p=

Hit enter...

I´v already copy all files under Bootloader_Update to SD\MC32N0 folder. I´m using Update MC32 to Android OS_V2.doc to guide me, ok?
Tks guys... somebody help?

Please Register or Login to post a reply

7 Replies

S Saymon Coppi

Guys any news? I´m downloading the new files... I hope that works

MC32_Android.zip Copy CE to Android conversion - DV1 (and EV1)

MSCR
190 MB
22-May-2014 10:39 AM

The current situation is:

The boot loader doesnt work;
the screen is black;
The Android bootloader interface founds the device;
The mc32_flash.bat shows failed message.

I´lltry with new files and send news asap.

tks...

S Steve Fantaske

Hi Saymon,

For the stage you are at the boot loader should be loaded and having the screen black is expected. You should be able to connect to the device from your PC in fastboot mode. When you use the command "fastboot devices" is the device showing up in the list? If so then you are connected and should be able to proceed.

I have found an issue with the mc32_flash.bat file which would cause the fastboot commands to fail. This has been corrected and I have uploaded a new OS conversion package (with updated instructions). Please download this package to continue with update process.

Assuming that with your device in its present state you can connect to it with fastboot then you can proceed with the conversion process from the section "Flashing Android OS to MC32" in the instruction document.

Regards
Steve

S Steve Fantaske

Hi Saymon,

I suspect the issue is that you have put the files in a MC32N0 folder on the SD card. Please put the files in the root of the SD card.

Regards,
Steve

S Saymon Coppi

Guys! unfortunately Steve was right...
When I remove the files from MC32N0 folder, Android-Bootloader.mcf works

"Copy the content of the Bootloader_Update folder to a Micro SD card, under a folder called MC32N0 (recommend to use 4 GB or less – to be able to read by Monitor, SDCard does not need to be bootable but must be in FAT/FAT32 format)."

But, the next step was powerdown the device... when i proceed this action, the device is dead.

When I run the mc32_flash.bat, nothing happens. the prompt shows me a lot of failed action.

What can I do? tks for everybody

E Efkan YILMAZ

HI Saymon,
Our dev team is looking into the problems, we hope to have a solutions for you soon. stay tuned

Ana

a audie cantrell

Hello, 
Was this issue ever resolved? I appear to be having similar issues, though this could be due to using an older package. Is the newer package still availible? 

M Marek Łankiewicz

Hello,

Is the package still available? Where can be found or with who need to speak with to gain access? 

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?