Beta Requests for WM6.1-Upgrade for MC9090/9094 and MC7090/70x4

// Expert user has replied.
T Thomas Cassar 3 years 1 month ago
2 5 0

The MPA1.0 OS Maint. Rel. program is currently progressing towards T&V RC2 stage for our next release targeted for the late October 2008 timeframe.  For Windows Mobile terminals, this release will be a paid upgrade to WM6.1.I am taking requests for those that are interested in providing feedback on the BETA builds.We are conducting BETA on 7090 & 70x4, 9090 & 9094.  We expect the BETA software build to be available late next week.If you are interested in testing the BETA and providing feedback, please send me an email with the product to be tested, the country in which it will be tested, the customer (or indicate yourself as the tester, if it will not go to a customer), how many units of that type the customer currently has deployed, and the WAN carrier used if a phone model.  Please note that if you provide the build to a customer for BETA, that you will be responsible for providing first line support and feeding back issues to the development team.  Tier1/2 and ECRT does not provide support for BETA programs.The software will be provided under conditions of BETA and must be removed from the devices once the production release is available.Tom Cassar, thomas.cassar@motorola.com

Please Register or Login to post a reply

5 Replies

T Terrance Price

I would like to be involved in the BETA of WM6.1 particularly for the MC70.

R Richard Linsley-Hood

I would like to be included in the Beta of WM6.1 as well please.

K Kevin Lollock

I've got a partner (EMSystems) that is working through GWES error issues that Microsoft claims to have fixed under WM6.1 and would like to have these folks involved as part of the Beta efforts. Regards, Kevin Lollock

M Marcus Kurath

I am working with NAL. They currently have about 130 9090G with CE5.0. We recently met with them to discuss WAN applications and advised them that any device with WWAN functionality would be running WM. We also advised that the existing devices could NOT be upgraded to WM6.1, but that we would have 9090 platforms which would support WM. They would like to test their applications on a WM device3. The sales team will provide a WM capable 909x device, but I need the WM6.1 software so they can do the application testing. In general, this wold not be a production application, and the feedback wold be limited. This is intended to show that the applications will operate on both existing (CE)  and proposed WM6.1)devices Please advise on the info required to get a beta copy

T Timothy Broadway

I would like to enroll CEVA logistics into the Beta program Models: MC9090-GF0HBGGA2WR, MC9090-GJ0HBGGA2WR, MC9090-GJ0HJGFA6WR Country - USA Current Quantity - 250 No WAN

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?