9090 CE5 with upgraded SCCM Version 4 - active sync issues

// Expert user has replied.
J John Thurmes 3 years ago
2 1 0

Anybody running into Active Sync issues with SCCM Client Version 4?  After upgrading the client on the device from standard V1.1.1400 to V4.00.6221.1000, device will only successfully active sync once, followup attempts terminal will no longer active sync.  PC acts like it see's the device, you get the tone from the PC, it attempts to connect but fails.  No error messages, nothing obvious in the logs.  Tried couple different PC's and a couple different OS builds.  Current OS on the 9090 is BSP35, acts the same under BSP30 with this upgraded client, however a standard terminal running the default installed client never seems to have a problem active sync'ing?  No real tools to diagnose active sync issues.  Running XP on laptop and V4.5 of active sync.

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

M Marc Fluhrer

I don't know if this helps, but SCCM or not, sometimes I have seen this issue with PC's running certain firewalls that do not allow the PC to talk to the device more than once until you disable the firewall. For example, on my Moto PC (and a few customer PC's), if the terminal does not Activesync, it will when I turn off my firewall.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?