4-slot cradle base?

// Expert user has replied.
A Arsen Bandurian 3 years ago
0 2 0

Hello, I want to have a four-slot cradle that houses MC75, MC70, MC55 and MC3090 I know that all their cradles are build on common base and only the cups are different, but can't find any proper part numbers anywhere. Could someone help me identify the proper P/N for cradle base (newer IEEE1725 one) and respective cups? (BTW, am I right that MC9090 won't fit this cradle?)

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

K Kenneth Rivalsi

You are correct, MC9090 will NOT work in these Cradles.  These Cradles output 5.4V DC to Terminal.  MC90X0 expect/require between 12V and 15V DC.

A Amanda Conforti

Hi Arsen, My name is Amanda I manage the Mobile Computing accessories.  If I understand you correctly you are asking for one cradle that could house different terminals in the same cradle correct?  Although the MC70, MC55 and MC3000 four slot cradles share the same base the cups are not interchangeable, the cradle ships as a full assembly with cups for one specific terminal.  Meaning, you would purchase a 4 slot cradle for the MC70/75 and then a separate 4 slot for the MC3000, you cannot purchase the cups separately and put them into one cradle to house two different terminals. We offer IEEE1725 compliant four slot cradles (p/n CRD7X00-4000CR- Charge Only and CRD7000-4000ER - Ethernet) for the MC75, these cradles are also compatible with the MC70. And an IEEE1725 compliant four slot cradle for the MC55, CRD5500-4000CR - Charge Only. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?