Voice picking

// Expert user has replied.
s sun zhiguo 3 years ago
1 5 0

Hi all, I am the engineer in China. My customer is interested in Voice picking solution. As we know , we have some successful solution about this.  Just like Voware solution involved in Mc3090 and Wt4090. But Voware don't have the site support in China. My question: Do we have the Vocie-picking solution to support Chinese language.IF we want to use it in China, which parnter can support it? Thanks!! sunzhiguo

Please register or login to post a reply

5 Replies

J Juliet Chon

Have you tried asking Vocollect if they have a Chinese version of VVH for the WT4090?  There is a possibility they might.  Of course, if you are competing against them for the hardware they won't share it even if they have it, but if not then you have a chance (just be careful they don't get alerted to the opportunity via your request, and then use it to sell their hardware instead).  In other words, if you have a strong position with our HW and aren't competing against Vocollect, it might be a way to do this.  I have also reached out to a few other people (Mark Wheeler and Steve Wheatley to learn if they know of any APAC partners who might be an option.)

H Hunter Bradshaw

I don't know if they support a Chinese language version, but another partner with a voice picking solution is Lucas Systems.  http://lucasware.com/.

J Jun-Hua Liu

Wavelink Telnet provides a voice resolution. Adding scripts can enable the terminals to read Chinese. Junhua

s sun zhiguo

junhua, I confirm Wavelink, they cannot support Chinese Language voice output.  Also they can not support China customer on site.  I need the parnter own successful case in China. This is important demostration for my customer.   And our competitive LXE said they can do it in China.  So pls  give some suggestion about this. thanks sunzhiguo

A Arsen Bandurian

Try looking for a system that uses Voice Labels instead of speech recognition/narration (like older version of AlData GoldVocal did) - these systems are basically language independent as they just play audio files (and recognize audio patterns). Compass also has some good Voice Picking videos from L'Eclerc (France) and Advance Auto Parts (U.S.). I can upload them to you if you want.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?