SPR 17487 – Camera Performance Update

// Expert user has replied.
A Alex Esquijarosa Chavian 3 years 5 months ago
2 6 0

Team, I just downloaded and tested the ' SPR 17487 – Camera Performance Update' released at Support. I had faced a couple of issues regarding the software that I want to share with you looking for a solution. The issues are the following: - Autofocus does not work as accurate as the 'unpatched' version of the camera applet. Pictures appear out of focus, mainly on close ups. - Visual feedback for picture taking is only visible using Scan buttons for picture taking and not using the ENTER key. We have a customer waiting for feedback from us regarding the preformance of the camera and I don't want to release this till I have tested it and aproved it for them to use. Regards, Alex.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

6 Replies

A Alex Esquijarosa Chavian

Team, Both pictures where taken roughly at the same distance and same subject. The distance was about 2'' (5 cm). Regards, Alex.

A Alan Epshteyn

Alex, Do you recall what the distance was between the camera and paper when you took these photos?  Were both photos taken at the same distance? -Alan

J Juan-Antonio Martinez

I obviously ignore the actual distance, but both photos seem to have been taken at the same (a few cm more or less), since both pictures roughly have the same sizes (blurred one at a slightly longer distance). And our camera does not have zoom.

G Gene Niles

If there is a new problem introduced with this new posting, a new SPR should be opened to address it.

D Dave Koch

Can you post sample images taken with and without the CAB installed to show the focusing issue? Thanks, Dave

A Alex Esquijarosa Chavian

Dave, Attaced are two pictures taken with the same MC75 before and after install the CAB file. Thanks for your support. Regards, Alex.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?