BT RS507 LED control by EMDK

// Expert user has replied.
J Juan-Antonio Martinez 3 years 5 months ago
3 4 0

Is this possible to turn on/off the LED of BT RS507 (and set the colour to red too) using EMDK (especially .NET)? Terminal is a WT4090.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

P Prashanth Kadur

Oh, I agree the documentation is confusing with the statement on the support for "integrated scanners".  It leaves out WT4090.  Thanks for pointing it out. We will fix the documentation as follows:
SCAN functions are only supported on…

·         Devices that contain integrated laser, camera or imager scanners such as MC75 and MC9500

·         Devices that support wired, serial or USB external scanners such as WT4090 and VC5090

·         Devices that support wireless scanners such as WT4090 with the RS507 Bluetooth scanner

The only device that does not support the entire set of Scan functions is the VC5090.  The exceptions are as follows:

J Juan-Antonio Martinez

Thanks!

On the help file for EMDK for C++ they say that the only supported device is the VC5090cXX.I could not find this statement on .NET's help file.Would this work on WT4090 (since OS is the same than VC5090's)?

P Prashanth Kadur

Could you tell me where exactly in the help file does it say scan APIs are supported only on VC5090?  In the compatibility matrix it states the following: "All SCAN functions are supported on devices that contain integrated imager or laser barcode scanners with the following exceptions:" And the exception is VC5090. To summarize, the scan APIs are supported on all devices. That is true for all EMDKs including "C" and .NET. The calls related RS507 is supported on WT4090.  The next versions of EMDK (soon to be released) will support RS507 on MPA1.5 devices such as MC3000 and VC6090.

P Prashanth Kadur

Yes, please refer to the Symbol.Barcode.Actions.DoRemoteFeedBack() method in EMDK for .NET v2.1.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?